0 technologies, such as 5 Gb/s, 8b/10b encoding, linear feedback shift register (LFSR), data scrambling and spread spectrum clocking (SSC).
What does FSR stand for?
FSR stands for Feedback Shift Register
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FSR
We have 182 other meanings of FSR in our Acronym Attic
- Faculté des Sciences Religieuses (French: School of Religious Studies; Lebanon)
- Faculty/StaffRetiree (various schools)
- Family Service Radio
- Family Support Registry (Denver, Colorado, USA)
- Family Support Resources (Glendale, AZ)
- Farming System Research
- Fast SRNC Relocation
- Feasibility Study Report
- Federal Sentencing Reporter (journal)
- Fédération Suisse de Rugby (French: Swiss Rugby Union; Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 Generation of pseudorandom numbers by shift registers A linear feedback shift register includes two parts: one shifting registry composed of one string of bits whose number determines the length of the registry and a feedback function.
This technique utilizes linear feedback shift registers (LFSR) driving internal scan chains to achieve high fault coverage.