Mound is similar to the Feed Materials Production Center at Fernald, Ohio, in that both government facilities released radioactive and nonradioactive chemicals into the air, water and soil over many decades, but the truth was not told to the neighbors.
What does FMPC stand for?
FMPC stands for Feed Materials Production Center (US DOE)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FMPC
We have 7 other meanings of FMPC in our Acronym Attic
- Functional Multiprocessor
- Forces Medical Protection/Dosimeter
- Faculty of Music and Performing Arts (Bilkent Unviersity; Turkey)
- Family Medicine for Physician Assistants (Med-Challenger; software; course)
- Fellow of the Master Photographers Association
- Florida Municipal Power Agency
- Frankfort-Mandibular Plane Angle
- Friends Missionary Prayer Band
- Facility Master Planning Committee
- Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy of Casablanca (Morocco)
- Field Message Pad Cover
- Fire Management Program Center (Boise, Idaho; National Park Service)
- Food Marketing Policy Center (est. 1986; University of Connecticut; Storrs, CT)
- Flood Map Production Coordination Contractor (FEMA)
- Frequencies of Micronucleated Polychromatic Erythrocytes (bone marrow)
- Foreign Military Personnel Contact Program
- Fixed Mechanization Process Control System
- Flower Mound Police Department (Texas)
- Fort Myers Police Department (Florida)
- Foundation for Medical Practice Education (McMaster University; Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fluor also executes DOE nuclear cleanup work at the Fernald, Ohio site, once known as the Feed Materials Production Center, 20 miles north of Cincinnati.