The two types of neural network concepts such as inductive classifier and feed forward back propagation are used to evaluate the accuracy rate of those neural network concepts.
What does FFBP stand for?
FFBP stands for Feed Forward Back Propagation (neural network)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FFBP
We have 2 other meanings of FFBP in our Acronym Attic
- Festival du Film Brésilien de Montréal (French: Brazilian Film Festival of Montreal; Canada)
- Fédération Francophone Belge de Marches Populaires (French: Francophone Belgian Federation of Popular Marches)
- Federal Filings Business News
- Fédération Francophone Belge de Natation (French: Belgian Francophone Federation of Swimming)
- Food from Britain North America (various locations; consulting company)
- Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument (Colorado)
- Fitted for But Not With
- Fédération Française de Black Ops (France)
- Fan-Beam Filtered Back-Projection (radiology)
- Fédération Française de Ballon au Poing (French: French Federation of Fist Ball)
- Formalin-Fixed Bordetella Pertussis
- Fédération Francophone Belge de Pêche en Mer (French: Francophone Belgian Sea Fishing Federation)
- Fassa's Friends Boxer Rescue (dogs)
- Florida Federation of Black Republicans
- Friendship Force Baton Rouge (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Family Finance Building Society (Kenya)
- Fédération Française de Baseball et Softball (French: French Federation of Baseball and Softball)
- Flying Fingers Business Solutions
- Freiwillige Feuerwehr Baden Stadt (German: Baden Volunteer Fire Department; Baden, Germany)
- Fédération Française de Baseball, Softball et Cricket (French: French Federation of Baseball, Softball and Cricket)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A data consists of 50 experimental data points were used to construct fully developed feed forward back propagation network.
The feed forward back propagation model is very popular model in neural network, it does not have feed back connection, but the errors are back propagated during training.