In addition, funding for travel expenses will be provided during each scholarship year for attendance to a Fedora Users and Developers Conference (FUDCon) in the recipient's region.
What does FUD stand for?
FUD stands for Fedora Users and Developers (Fedora Linux)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FUD
We have 26 other meanings of FUD in our Acronym Attic
- Feast Upon Cactus Thorns (Tucson hardcore band)
- Forever Ungratical Coronaric Technikilation (band)
- Freelance Undercover Cyber Terrorists (gaming clan)
- From Under the Cork Tree (Fall Out Boy album)
- Federation of University Conservative and Unionist Associations (Britain, 1930's)
- First Unitarian Church of Victoria (Canada)
- First Unitarian Congregation of Waterloo (Canada)
- Fair Use Doctrine (legal theory)
- Fear, Uncertainty, & Doubt
- Federal University, Dutse (Dutse, Nigeria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, funding for travel expenses is provided during each scholarship year for attendance to a Fedora Users and Developers Conference (FUDCon) in the recipient's region.
During that same period the Fedora Project also held three Fedora Users and Developers Conferences (FUDCons) around the world, in Boston, Porto Alegre, and Berlin.
Enhancements include: --Tomboy, an easy-to-use and efficient note-taking tool, is already changing the way that Fedora users and developers work.
The Fedora Project, a Red Hat-sponsored (Nasdaq: RHAT) and community-supported open source project, today announced the first-annual Fedora Users and Developers Conference (FUDcon).