76 Timed to coincide with the release of Fedora Core 6 (and applicable to FC5), this guide is organized around labs deriving solutions to a particular challenge using both GUI and command-line tools.
What does FC6 stand for?
FC6 stands for Fedora Core 6 (computer program)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Fault Condition Type 2 (ANSI)
- Fiber Channel 2
- Fire Controlman Second Class (Naval Rating)
- From Consideration to Integration (Canada)
- FORSCOM C2 System
- Fedora Core Release 3 (aka Heidelberg; Red Hat Linux)
- Fire Controlman Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Fedora Core 4 (Red Hat Linux)
- Fibre Channel 4 Gigabit (optical port)
- Future Clan for Energy (Counter-Strike video game clan)
- Fabre Courtage Assurances (French: Fabre Insurance Brokerage)
- Fabrication Chimique Ardéchoise (French chemical manufacturer)
- Façades Contemporaines Artisanales (French: Contemporary Handmade Facades)
- Façadier Concepteur d'Avenir (French: Facade Maker Designer of the Future)
- Facility Condition Assessment
- Faculdade de Ciências Agronômicas (Portuguese: Faculty of Agricultural Sciences; Brazil)
- Facultad de Administración y Contaduría (Spanish)
- Facultad de Ciencias Agrarias (Spanish: Faculty of Agricultural Sciences; various schools)
- Faculty of Creative Arts (various locations)
- Fairlane Club of America (automobile club; Church Hill, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The system has full support for Windows 98 and above, Red Hat 9, Red Hat Enterprise, SuSE 9 and Fedora Core 6 Linux distributions.
Focusing on Fedora Core 6, this accessible guide shows newcomers how to create a full-featured Linux desktop setup that's comparable to a Windows system.