What does FLAEI stand for?
FLAEI stands for Federazione Lavoratori Aziende Elettriche Italiane (Italian: Electricity Workers Union; Rome, Italy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Flame Acceleration Simulator
- Facultad Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales
- Forward Looking Active Classification Technology
- Federación Latinoamericana de Trabajadores del Turismo (Latin American Federation of Tourism Workers)
- Flow in Left Anterior Descending Artery (cardiovascular medicine)
- Foreign Language Assessment Directory
- Fundação Luso-Americana (Luso-American Foundation)
- Flexible Analysis Display & Data Control Cabinet
- Foreign Language Acquisition and Education (Belgium)
- Friends of Los Alamitos Elementary (Los Alamitos, CA)
- Fading Like A Flower (song)
- Familienlastenausgleichsfonds (German: Family Compensation Fund; Austria)
- Farm Lands of Africa, Inc.
- Friends of the Lebanese Armed Forces
- Family Life Assembly of God (Pittsburg, Kansas)
- Family Literacy Action Group (Alberta)
- Farmers’ Legal Action Group, Inc. (MN, USA)
- Federation of Live-Action Gamers
- Fiber Link Around the Globe (NYNEX)
- Fiber-Optic Link Around the World