What does FABI stand for?
FABI stands for Federazione Autonoma Bancari Italiani (Italian: Autonomous Federation Italian Banking)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FABI
We have 1 other meaning of FABI in our Acronym Attic
- Food Agricultural and Biological Engineering (Ohio State University)
- Functionally Active Biocompatible Encapsulation (sensors)
- Flexion, Abduction, External Rotation
- Fire and Building Educational Resource Collection (database)
- Flexion, Abduction, External, Rotation, and Extension
- Femoral Arterial Blood Flow
- Forearm Blood Flow (cardiovascular medicine)
- Femoral Arterial Blood Flow Velocity
- First American Bank Group Ltd. (Ames, IA)
- Fetish, Allies, Bisexuals, Gay, Lesbians, Intersexed, Transgender, Transsexual Engendering Revolution
- Fellow of the American Biographical Institute
- Florida Association of Building Inspectors, Inc.
- Forestry and Agricultural Biotechnology Institute (University of Pretoria; South Africa)
- Forestry Authority Biodiversity Initiative
- Functioning After Brain Injury (pediatric neuropsychiatry)
- Farmaceutische En Biomedische Analyse (Dutch: Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis)
- Faculdade de Biblioteconomia e Comunicação (Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil)
- Fire and Blast Information Group
- Fédération des Agents Bancaires Indépendants (French: Banking Federation of Independent Agents; Belgium)
- First African Bicycle Information Office (Uganda)