The first revision, Terminologia Anatomica, (TA) created by the Federative Committee on Anatomical Terminology and approved by the International Federation of Associations of Anatomists, was published in 1998 (Kachlik et al.
What does FICAT stand for?
FICAT stands for Federative Committee on Anatomical Terminology
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FICAT in our Acronym Attic
- First Interstate of California (bank)
- Federal Identity, Credential and Access Management (US CIO)
- Fédération des Industries du Cinéma, de l'Audiovisuel et du Multimédia (French: Cinema, Audiovisual and Multimedia Industries Federation)
- Federal Interagency Committee on Aircraft Noise
- Federal Interagency Committee on Aviation Noise (Burlington, MA)
- Finance Correspondents Association of Nigeria
- Faculty of Intensive Care of the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists
- Fideicomiso de Inversión en Capital Privado (Mexican private equity investment trust)
- Firearm Injury Center at Penn (University of Pennsylvania)
- Friends of Ingham County Animal Shelter (Mason, MI)
- Federal Intermediate Credit Bank
- Fédération Internationale des Confréries Bachiques (French: International Federation of Brotherhoods Bacchic)
- Federazione Italiana Calcio Balilla (Italian: Italian Foosball Association)
- Fellow of the Institute of Certified Book-Keepers
- Fellowship in Christ, Berkeley (Daly City, CA)
- Fellowship of the Institute of Canadian Bankers
- First Intercontinental Bank (Doraville, GA)
- Freshly Isolated Cord Blood Monocytes
- Federal Identity Credentialing Committee
- Federal Interagency Coordinating Council