on behalf of the Cattlemen's Beef Board and the Federation of State Beef Councils.
What does FSBC stand for?
FSBC stands for Federation of State Beef Councils (National Cattlemen’s Beef Association)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSBC
We have 19 other meanings of FSBC in our Acronym Attic
- France Sport Blowgun Association
- Frisco Baseball & Softball Association (Frisco, TX)
- Florida School Boards Attorneys Association
- Fédération des Sélectionneurs de Bétail Bovin (French: Federation of Cattle Breeders; Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland)
- Fédération Sénégalaise de Basket-Ball (Sénégalese basketball federation)
- Full Search Block-Based (motion estimation)
- Funky Soul Blues Band (band)
- Financial Services and Banking Benchmarking Association
- Faculty Salary and Budget Committee (Grand Valley State University; Allendale, MI)
- Fayetteville Street Baptist Church (Fayetteville, NC)
- Federation of Swazi Business Community (Swaziland)
- Financial Services and Business Consulting (UK)
- Fire Station Building Committee
- First Slavic Baptist Church (various locations)
- First Southern Baptist Church
- First Steps Boot Camp (health program; Fort Worth, TX)
- Five Star Building Corp. (Easthampton, MA)
- Fletcher Street Brewing Company (Alpena, MI)
- Flinders Street Baptist Church (Australia)
- Florida State Boxing Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
NATIONAL CATTLLEMEN'S BEEF ASSOCIATION (NCBA) $170,000 from NCBA's Federation of State Beef Councils and independent donations from cattlemen and beef associations.
the beef industry organization which presents the National Beef Cook-Off on behalf of the Cattlemen's Beef Board and the Federation of State Beef Councils.
cattleman and chairman of the Federation of State Beef Councils Division of NCBA said, "It's clear that a majority of cattlemen and agricultural groups recognize that checkoff programs are good for local beef industries and economies.
Sponsored by Elanco Animal Health & Cattlemen's Beef Board and Federation of State Beef Councils BREAKOUT SESSIONS Understanding Lifestyle Producers--Are They Who We Think They Are?
Spokespersen/Title: John E Miller, national accounts manager Phone: 800/315-4110; Fort Worth, Texas CATTLEMEN'S BEEF BOARD & FEDERATION OF STATE BEEF COUNCILS InfoExpo Focus: The Cattlemen's Beef Board administers the national Beef Checkoff Program, subject to USDA approval, while Qualified State Beef Councils operate checkoff programs within their respective states.
In addition, the NCBA Federation of State Beef Councils works with state beef councils and the Cattlemen's Beef Board to efficiently invest checkoff dollars in programs that will build consumer demand for beef.