Her most important political work inside South Africa was establishing the non-racial Federation of South African Women in 1954.
What does FSAW stand for?
FSAW stands for Federation of South African Women
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSAW
We have 1 other meaning of FSAW in our Acronym Attic
- Fonds Social d'Aide aux Travaux de Maîtrise d'Energie (French: Social Fund for Assistance to Energy Management Works)
- Fire Support Automated Test System
- Folliculo-Sebaceous-Apocrine Unit (histology)
- Food Security Analysis Unit
- Free State Agricultural Union (South Africa)
- Freedom Support Act Undergraduate Program (fellowship program)
- Fédération Suisse des Agences de Voyages (French: Swiss Federation of Travel Agencies)
- Financial Statement Analysis and Valuation
- Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution (UK pension plan)
- Federally Sentenced Aboriginal Women (Canada)
- First School Of Ancient Wigflying
- Flight Standards Information Bulletin for Airworthiness
- Food Standards Agency Wales (est. 2000; UK)
- FSIB for Airworthiness (US FAA)
- Florida Section American Water Works Association
- Factory System Bench
- Faculté de Sciences de Base (French: Faculty of Basic Sciences; Switzerland)
- Faculté des Sciences de Bizerte (French: Faculty of Sciences of Bizerte; Bizerte, Tunisia)
- Fail-Safe Brake
- Fakultet Strojarstva i Brodogradnje (Croatian: Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The formation of the 1955 Federation of South African Women and Congress of Trade Unions culminated in the famous 20,000 strong march of women to the Union Buildings in Pretoria, the administrative capital of South Africa.
The Federation of South African Women organised the March, whose leaders delivered petitions to Prime Minister JG Strijdom's office within the Union Buildings.