The Federation of Societies for Coating Technology (FSCT; Blue Bell, PA), has ceased publication of Journal or Coatings Technology and has launched two new titles in its place: JCT Research and JCT CoatingsTech.
What does FSCT stand for?
FSCT stands for Federation of Societies for Coating Technology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSCT
We have 2 other meanings of FSCT in our Acronym Attic
- Finite-State Concurrent System
- Fire Support Control System
- Fire Support Coordination Section
- Firefighters Smoke Control Station
- Fleet Satellite Communications System
- Franklin County Saddle Club
- Future Scout and Cavalry System (Army)
- Future Ships C4ISR Support
- Franciscan Sisters of Chicago Service Corporation
- Federation of Savings and Credit Cooperative of Thailand Ltd.
- File Server Capacity Tool (Microsoft software)
- Fire Support Control Terminal
- First Service Corporate Travel (UK)
- File System Control
- Faculty of Science, Charles University
- Faculty of Science, Chulalongkorn University
- Family Savings Credit Union (Gadsden, AL)
- Family Security Credit Union (Decatur, Alabama)
- Fédération Sénégalaise des Clubs UNESCO
- Fire Safety Controller Units
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marcus Federation of Societies for Coating Technology, 492 Norristown Road, Blue Bell, PA 19422-2350; (610) 940-0777; (610) 940-0292; www.
The symposium, which will be held in conjunction with the Federation of Societies for Coating Technology (FSCT) at the Georgia World Congress Center, will cover the principles and equipment used in the basic manufacturing processes of mixing and dispersion.