He gave the first Adrian Boult lecture in Birmingham in 1986, was chairman of the Delius Society from 1994-2000, and vicepresident, and chairman of the Federation of Recorded Music Societies.
What does FRMS stand for?
FRMS stands for Federation of Recorded Music Societies (UK; est. 1936)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FRMS
We have 8 other meanings of FRMS in our Acronym Attic
- Forest Resource Management Project (Zambia)
- Fundo de Reaparelhamento do Ministério Público (Portuguese: Public Prosecution Modernization Fund; Brazil)
- Florida Regional Minority Purchasing Council
- Fédération Royale Marocaine de Rugby (French: Royal Moroccan Rugby Federation; Morocco)
- Fish Resources Management Regulations (Australia)
- Flinders Ranges Management Review (Australia)
- Frame Reject
- Flood Risk Management Research Consortium (UK)
- Falcon Ridge Middle School (Apple Valley, MN)
- Fatigue Risk Management System
- Federation of Rocky Mountain States
- Fellow of the Royal Microscopical Society
- Flood Risk Management Strategy (Severn Estuary; UK)
- Frame Relay Management System
- Frequency Record Management System
- Fundacja Rozwoju Medycyny Sportowej (Polish: Sports Medicine Development Foundation)
- Falls Risk Management Tool (Australia)
- Fédération Royale Marocaine de Tennis (French: Royal Moroccan Tennis Federation; Morocco)
- Fundación Rigoberta Menchú Tum (Spanish)
- Frame Relay Mean Time to Repair
Samples in periodicals archive:
He gave the first Adrian Boult lecture in Birmingham in 1986, was chairman of the Delius Society from 1994-2000, latterly Vice-President, and chairman of the Federation of Recorded Music Societies.
Graham Kiteley, treasurer of the Federation of Recorded Music Societies, and long-time secretary of Kidderminster Classical Music Society, is decidely upbeat, telling me how "this year the society has been celebrating a special milestone in its history - 40 years of music making.