OPTRAFAIR 2013 has been launched via a press conference at the Federation of Manufacturing Opticians headquarters in London.
What does FMO stand for?
FMO stands for Federation of Manufacturing Opticians (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FMO
We have 91 other meanings of FMO in our Acronym Attic
- Finnish Micro and Nano Technology Network (Finland)
- Full Moon Night Trekking (travel service; Pakistan)
- Food of Minimal Nutritional Value
- Ferromagnetic Nanowire
- Facilities Management Office
- Facilities Management Operations (various locations)
- Fast Moving Object (asteroids)
- Fax Money Order (Pakistan)
- Fédération des Maladies Orphelines (French: Federation of Orphan Diseases)
- Federation of Manufactured Home Owners of Florida, Inc.
- Fers et Matériaux de l'Oise (French materials company)
- Field Maintenance Office
- Field Marketing Organization (insurance)
- Financial Management Office(r)
- Financierings-Maatschappij voor Ontwikkelingslanden (Dutch: Netherlands Development Finance Company)
- Finnforest Modular Office (Finland)
- Fire Management Officer (National Park Service)
- Fire Marshal's Office
- Fire Motor Operator
- Fish Marketing Organization (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LAVISH HOSPITALITY and gifts should be guarded against to avoid any potential challenge under the new Bribery Act, a meeting of the Federation of Manufacturing Opticians (FMO) was told last week.
It brings together the following bodies for improved unity: the Association of Optometrists, Association of British Dispensing Opticians, the Federation of Ophthalmic and Dispensing Opticians, the Federation of Manufacturing Opticians and the Association of Contact Lens Manufacturers.
The meeting assessed the possible impact of counterfeiting on Europe's competitiveness, innovation and potential job losses, and the UK's Federation of Manufacturing Opticians supported the combined will of groups at Windsor to address this, and 'the internet supply problem'.
The Masterclass will take place at the London offices of Optrafair's organiser, the Federation of Manufacturing Opticians (FMO).