a provider of managed IT services for small- and mid-size businesses, today announced that its president and co-founder has been selected to speak at the annual Federation of Internet Solution Providers of the Americas (FISPA) conference, to be held this year at Omni Royal Orleans in New Orleans, Louisiana, on October 4-6, 2007.
What does FISPA stand for?
FISPA stands for Federation of Internet Solution Providers of the Americas (Matthews, NC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FISPA
- Fédération Internationale des Sociétés de Philosophie (French: International Federation of Philosophical Societies)
- Fictional Institute of Stock Photography (Caesus website mockup)
- Field Sparrow
- Financial Information Systems Plan
- Financial Systems and Payments (UK)
- Florida Initiative for Suicide Prevention
- Fly-In Support Package
- Fondation Interprofessionnelle Sanitaire de Prévoyance (French: Interprofessional Provident Health Foundation)
- Functionality, Interoperability, Security, and Performance
- Furniture Industry Sustainability Programme (Furniture Industry Research Association)
- Florida Internet Service Providers Association
- Financière Services et Participations (French: Financial Services and Investments)
- Fluorescence In Situ Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Fellow of the International Society for Pharmacoepidemiology
- Federation of International Societies of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Fuzzy Inference System Professional (fuzzy logic software)
- Fichas Internacionales de Seguridad Química (Spanish: International Chemical Safety Cards Program on Chemical Safety)
- Fonds d'Investissement Spécialisés du Québec (French: Specialized Investment Funds Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Foro Intergovernamental de Segurança Química (Portuguese: Intergovernmental Forum on Chemical Safety; Brazil)
- Fortin Investigation et Sécurité du Québec (Canadian security firm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Federation of Internet Solution Providers of the Americas (FISPA), the largest national association in the U.
The Federation of Internet Solution Providers of The Americas (FISPA) Legislative Committee has voted to issue a response to the request from BellSouth to the FCC to deregulate high speed internet access.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 4, 2001 The Federation of Internet Solution Providers of the Americas (FISPA) is using its relationship with Bell South in an effort to help customers who have lost their Internet connections in the wake of the Northpoint Communications shutdown.
20, 2000 Following its semi-annual convention in Orlando, Florida, the Federation of Internet Solution Providers of the Americas ("FISPA"), announced today that open access for broadband Internet service should be the centerpiece of any AOL/Time Warner Consent Decree.