24 ( ANI ): Former ICC chief executive, Haroon Lorgat, who is an advisor to the Pakistan Super League (PSL), has said that the warning issued by Federation of International Cricketers Associations (FICA) to players asking them not to travel to Pakistan because of security concerns, could adversely impact the tournament.
What does FICA stand for?
FICA stands for Federation of International Cricketers Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FICA
We have 35 other meanings of FICA in our Acronym Attic
- Full Image Copy
- Full Installation Certification
- Fullerene International Corporation (Tucson, AZ)
- Fur Institute of Canada
- Futuring and Innovation Center (various organizations)
- Fleet Intelligence Center Pacific Facility Forward Auxiliary Processing Lab
- Familial Intrahepatic Cholestasis 1
- Federal Insurance and Compensation Act
- Federal Insurance Contributions Act (US)
- Federation of Independent Carnival Associations (UK)
- Fellow de l'Institut Canadien des Actuaires (French: Fellow of the Canadian Institute of Actuaries)
- Fellow of the International Compliance Association
- Festival International du Court Métrage d'Abidjan (French: International Short Film Festival in Abidjan; Côte d'Ivoire)
- First International Computer of America
- Fisher Island Community Association (Florida)
- Fleet Imaging Command Atlantic (Navy Photographic Command based in Norfolk Virginia)
- Folded Inverted Conformal Antenna (telecommunications)
- Fondation Internationale de Capoeira Angola (French: International Foundation of Angola Capoeira)
- Fort Irwin Cantonment Area (California; US Army)
- Forum for International Commercial Arbitration (now Forum for International Conciliation and Arbitration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Doubts The chief of the Federation of International Cricketers Association (FICA), Tim May, claimed he had received calls from several players expressing doubt over their participation in the tournament.
May, the Chief Executive of the Federation of International Cricketers Associations (FICA), said he had met with officials at the International Cricket Council to report the findings of a recent survey of players on their safety and security.
The Federation of International Cricketers Association fears the parlous state of Sri Lanka Cricket's finances leaves them at risk of becoming insolvent without a cash bailout from the country's government, The Sydney Morning Herald reports.
18 (ANI): Former Australian off-spinner and the head of the Federation of International Cricketers Association (FICA), Tim May, has said that cricket's exposure to Asian TV markets is making it a prime target for corruption.
Head of the Federation of International Cricketers Associations, Tim May, said players were unsure about playing in the IPL, despite the fact many will receive large amounts to do so.
The Federation of International Cricketers Association chief Tim May warned that players were agitated by Ilyas Kashmiri's threat against players participating in sporting events in India, including the IPL.