What does FIMEE stand for?
FIMEE stands for Federation of Industrial, Manufacturing and Engineering Employees (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Fluorescence Intensity Multiple Distribution Analysis (biophysics)
- Foundation for Informed Medical Decision Making
- Fabrication Industrielle de Matériels et d'Equipements (French: Industrial Manufacturing of Materials and Equipment)
- Fédération Internationale des Maisons de l'Europe (French: International Federation of European Houses)
- Festival International des Musiques d'Ecran (French: International Festival of Screen Music)
- FIME International Medical Exposition, Inc.
- Fondo de Inversiones para el Desarrollo de la Microempresa (Spanish)
- Foundation of the Finnish Institute in the Middle East (Helsinki, Finland)
- Fellow of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (London)
- Foundation for Integrated Medicine
- Federazione Italiana Modellisti Ferroviari (Federation of Italian Railway Modellers)
- First Incoming Minute Free (cellular plans)
- Fisch International Microsurgery Foundation (Erlenbach, Switzerland)
- Fishguard International Music Festival (UK)
- Fortis Investment Management France
- Federation of Institutions for Marine and Freshwater Sciences (Philippines)
- Familial Infantile Myasthenia Gravis
- Financial Institutions Marketing Group
- Fellow of the Institute of Management
- Forever in My Heart