What does FITEI stand for?
FITEI stands for Federation of Indian Textile Engineering Industry
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Fighting Injustice Together Everywhere (West Lafayette, IN student club)
- Financial Independence Through Entrepreneurship (microfinance platform)
- First in the Enterprise (IBM)
- Force Interactive Tactical Evaluator
- Forward Interworking Telephone Event (ITU-T)
- Fraud and Identity Theft Enforcement (Oregon)
- Future Immersive Training Environment (Joint Forces Command Sponsored Joint Concept Technology Demonstration)
- Financial Implementation Team for Electronic Commerce (CFOC)
- Forest Industry Training and Education Council
- Furukawa Information Technology (Japan)
- First International Telecom
- Fondo de Inversión de Telecomunicaciones (Spanish: Fund for Investment in Telecommunications; various locations)
- Football Integrated Technology for Evaluation and Research System (Japan)
- Federação Interestadual dos Trabalhadores em Radiodifusão e Televisão (Portuguese: Federation of Workers in Interstate Broadcasting and Television)
- Federazione Italiana Tennis Tavolo (Italian Table Tennis Federation)
- Fédération Internationale des Trompes de France (French: French International Fallopian Federation)
- First Inventor to File (USPTO)
- Filipino Information Technology Group (New Jersey)
- Freedom in the Galaxy (science fiction war game)
- Fate is the Hunter