Manama, Sep 4 (BNA) -- Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI)'s First Deputy Chairman, Othman Al-Rayes, today received the Egyptian Federation of Independent Trade Unions (EFITU)' delegation led by President Jabali Muhammad Jabali, and discussed mechanisms to promote joint cooperation between the two countries in the labour field.
What does FITU stand for?
FITU stands for Federation of Independent Trade Unions (Moldova)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Females in Information Technology and Telecommunications (Australia)
- Forum for International Trade Training
- Frequency, Intensity, Time, Type (physical training)
- Fully Immersive Team Training system
- Future In Telecom Technologies
- Fixed Term Training Appointment
- Foreign Investment and Technology Transfer Act of 1992
- Frequency Intensity Time Type Adherence (progression of exercise)
- Fast Information Technology & Telecommunications Emergency Support Team
- Fonds National d'Investissement des Transports Terrestres et des Voies Navigables (French: National Investment Land Transport and Waterways Fund)
- Förderverein Informationstechnik Und Gesellschaft eV (München, Germany)
- Federation of Independent Trade Unions and NGOs (Trinidad and Tobago)
- FBI Information Technology Upgrade Project
- Federation of Independent Trade Unions of Russia
- Feria Internacional de Turismo (Spanish)
- International Tourism Trade Fair
- Fast Idle Thermo Valve (automotive)
- Federal Interagency Team on Volunteerism
- Federal Income Tax Withholding/Withheld
- Fighter Wing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rostummeanwhile said a campaign has been mounted against Abu Eita accusing him of taking a bribe during his tenure as head of the Egyptian Federation of Independent Trade Unions, adding that ETUF have filed a case.
Coal mining company Otkrit Vagledobiv Mines EAD faces unavoidable staff cuts, according to Nikolay Spasov, trade union leader at the company and Deputy Chair of the Federation of Independent Trade Unions of Miners.
The second statement, which expanded slightly on the first, was released by the National Council and its constituent groups in addition to the Federation of Independent Trade Unions.
Council of National and Islamic Forces in Palestine General Union of Palestinian Workers Palestinian General Federation of Trade Unions Palestinian NGO Network (PNGO) Federation of Independent Trade Unions Union of Arab Community Based Associations (ITTIJAH) Palestine Right of Return Coalition Occupied Palestine and Golan Heights Initiative General Union of Palestinian Women Union of Palestinian Farmers Grassroots Palestinian Anti-Apartheid Wall Campaign (STW) Palestinian Campaign for the Academic and Cultural Boycott of Israel (PACBI) National Committee to Commemorate the Nakba Civic Coalition for the Defence of Palestinian Rights in Jerusalem (CCDPRJ)
Scores of protestors, led by the country's Federation of Independent Trade Unions (FITUN), attempted to block the sale but were unsuccessful.
A positive dynamic can already be seen," said Mr Mikhail Shmakov, chairman of the Federation of Independent Trade Unions.
With Vladimir Kondratov, a Moscow deputy, and Alexander Segal, the press secretary of the Federation of Independent Trade Unions of Russia, I set out for the Russian Parliament building, the "White House," hoping that we might learn something there about what was going on.