The archive currently contains more than 50 collections documenting all aspects of women's lives in our community, including the papers of both of Houston's women mayors, Kathy Whitmire and Annise Parker, and suffragist Minnie Fisher Cunningham, as well as those of organizations like the Houston Area Women's Center, Hispanic Women in Leadership, the Top Ladies of Distinction, Houston NOW, Church Women United, Federation of Houston Professional Women, the Houston Women's Caucus for Art, and many more.
What does FHPW stand for?
FHPW stands for Federation of Houston Professional Women (Texas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Family Homelessness Prevention Pilot (Australia)
- Federal High Priority Project
- Friction Hydro-Pillar Processing
- Fish Health Protection Regulations (Canada)
- Foothills Park and Recreation District (Littleton, CO)
- Fellow of the Health Physics Society
- Fingal Head Public School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Forest Hills Public Schools (Grand Rapids, Michigan)
- Full Hydraulic Power Steering (product feature)
- Federal Historic Preservation Tax Incentives Program
- Family History Questionnaire
- Fédération d'Haltérophilie du Québec (French: Weightlifting Federation of Quebec; Canada)
- Fachhochschule Regensburg (Regensburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany)
- Failed Host Recovery
- Fair Hearing Request (various locations)
- Farmhouse Rattery (breeding)
- Faster Hit Recovery (Diablo II gaming)
- FatHead Racing (Dallas, TX)
- Federal Halocarbon Regulations (Canada)
- Fellowship Health Resources (various locations; behavioral health organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She was named one of the "50 Most Powerful Women in PR" by PR Week in 1999, and a Woman of Excellence by the Federation of Houston Professional Women.