impact taxpayer's ability to utilize Section 1031, according to David Brown, President of the Federation of Exchange Accommodators (FEA), a national trade organization for professionals specializing in the field.
What does FEA stand for?
FEA stands for Federation of Exchange Accommodators
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FEA
We have 154 other meanings of FEA in our Acronym Attic
- Far End Alarm (Alcatel)
- Fast Ethernet Alliance
- Federal Energy Administration (US government)
- Federal Enterprise Architecture
- Federal Executive Association
- Fédération des Entreprises d'Artisanat (French: Federation of Craft Enterprises; Morocco)
- Fédération Européenne Airplane (French: European Airplane Federation)
- Fédération Européenne d'Aïkido (French: European Federation of Aikido; martial arts)
- Fédération Européenne des Aérosols (French: European Aerosol Federation; Belgium)
- Federation of European Aerosol Associations
- Fellow of the English Association (UK)
- Festivals and Events Association (various locations)
- Field Emitter Array (micropropulsion systems on-a-chip)
- Financed Employee Agent (insurance)
- Financial Engines Advisors LLC
- Financial Executives Association
- Financial Exposure Authorization
- Finite Element Analysis
- Fire and Explosion Assessment (hazard prevention)
- Fire Emblem Awakening (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Halligan of Lunenburg has been named vice president, northeast region for the Federation of Exchange Accommodators.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Federation of Exchange Accommodators (FEA) (www.
Position to Focus on Increasing Membership and Education PHILADELPHIA -- The Federation of Exchange Accommodators (FEA) announced today the appointment of Carol Hayden to the position of Southeastern Regional Vice-President effective immediately.
Zions Bank's 1031 Exchange Services is staffed by dedicated professionals who hold Certified Exchange Specialist designations through the Federation of Exchange Accommodators.
It is essential that the Qualified Intermediary you select have a thorough understanding of these regulations and experience in applying them to the specifics of your transaction," explained Baron, adding that 1031Vest, a member of the prestigious Federation of Exchange Accommodators, distinguishes itself with both outstanding service and advanced technology.
He serves on the board of directors of the Federation of Exchange Accommodators.
Certified Exchange Specialist[R] Awarded to 246 Professionals Since 2003 PHILADELPHIA -- The Federation of Exchange Accommodators (FEA) announced today the anniversary of the designation of Certified Exchange Specialist[R] (CES[R]), a title granted to professionals who demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of Section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code.