The trend to demutualisation is almost over in Europe, and now is the question of who holds the shares and when will be they transferable," said Mr Gregor Pozniak, deputy secretary general of the Federation of European Stock Exchanges.
What does FESE stand for?
FESE stands for Federation of European Stock Exchanges
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FESE
We have 3 other meanings of FESE in our Acronym Attic
- Foresters Equity Services, Inc.
- Forum of European Securities Commissions
- Foundation for Encouragement of Social Contribution (est. 1971)
- Federal Enterprise Solutions Division
- Fowler Elementary School District (Phoenix, AZ)
- Fullerton Elementary School District (California)
- Functional Event Sequence Diagram
- Fundación Educativa Santo Domingo (Spanish: Santo Domingo Educational Foundation)
- Far East Software Development Kit
- Federation of European Securities Exchanges (Belgium)
- Free European School of Economics (Switzerland)
- Federación de Sindicatos de Empresas de Bienes y Servicios (Spanish: Federation of Unions Providing Goods and Services, Mexico)
- Fédération de l'Enseignement Secondaire Catholique
- Forniture, Servizi e Consulenze Informatica
- Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscope
- Field Emission Secondary Electron Microscopy
- Forcible Entry Safeguards Effectiveness Model
- Fonds Européen de Stabilité Financière (French: European Financial Stability Fund; EU)
- Feline Syncytium-Forming Virus
- Family Education and Support Group