Marie Gemma Dequae, currently a scientific advisor to the Federation of European Risk Management Associations (FERMA), has been named as an independent director of Dexia Bank Belgium and its subsidiary, Dexia Insurance Belgium.
What does FERMA stand for?
FERMA stands for Federation of European Risk Management Associations
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FERMA
We have 1 other meaning of FERMA in our Acronym Attic
- Fundamentals Exclusive of the Real Interest Differential
- Fundacja Edukacji Rynku Kapita (Polish: Foundation for Capital Market Education)
- Field Engineering Readiness Laboratory (USAF Academy)
- Friends of the Esparto Regional Library (Esparto, CA)
- Further Education Resources for Learning
- Federation of European Rice Millers (Brussels, Belgium)
- Financial Engineering and Risk Management
- Fisheries Economics, Research and Management (Australia)
- For Easy Rule Making (Linux firewall rule parser)
- Federal Emergency Road Maintenance Agency (Nigeria)
- Ferguson/Martin (high school sports officials association for Santa Clara valley)
- Formal Engineering Research with Models, Abstraction and Transformation
- Fernald Environmental Restoration Management Company
- Formalisation and Experimentation on the Retrieval of Multimedia Information
- Free Energy Reduction by Molecular Interface Crossing
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
- Forum for Enhanced Reliability and Maintainability Standards (National Business Aviation Association, Inc.)
- Fife Environmental Recording Network (est. 1992; UK)
- Fire Emergency Response Network
- Food Emergency Response Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CNSP first proposed the two resolutions--224 and 225--in December 2010, according to Jorge Daniel Luzzi, group risk management director with Italian tire-maker Pirelli Group and vice president of the Federation of European Risk Management Associations.
This edition includes a new foreword by Steve Fowler, CEO of the Institute of Risk Management and a preface by Marie Gemma Dequae of the Federation of European Risk Management Associations.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In September, risk managers came to Geneva, Switzerland to attend the Federation of European Risk Management Associations (FERMA) bi-annual conterence.
The executives spoke during a meeting of European risk managers hosted by the Federation of European Risk Management Associations in Geneva in October, a time of year when insurance buyers turn their attention to their contract details in preparation for January renewals.
But critics of the move, speaking at the conference of the Federation of European Risk Management Associations in October in Geneva wondered aloud if the fee was not an effort by brokers to "sort out" their business models at the expense of clients and carriers.
At the Federation of European Risk Management Associations conference in Lisbon, Portugal, in October, then association president Thierry van Santen had been set to unveil his organization's attempt to create an agreement on transparency and renumeration practices between risk management associations and brokers.
Leaders of the Federation of European Risk Management Associations are expected to push insurance brokers for greater transparency when dealing with buyers, according to FERMA executives.