BW HealthWire)--March 7, 2001 A study published in the Federation of European Microbiological Societies (FEMS) journal suggests that cranberry compounds may be effective against H.
What does FEMS stand for?
FEMS stands for Federation of European Microbiological Societies
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FEMS
We have 47 other meanings of FEMS in our Acronym Attic
- FMS Excess Materiel Return
- Foreign Exchange Management Regulations
- Foundation for Education and Musculoskeletal Research (Morton Grove, IL)
- Fish Enhancement, Mitigation, and Research Fund (US FWS)
- Fabrication Engineering Management System
- Facility Equipment Maintenance System (PMEL/TMDE)
- Fatigue and Engine Monitoring System (US Navy)
- Fédération des Écomusées et des Musées de Société (French museum association)
- Fédération Européenne des Médecins Salariés (French: European Federation of Salaried Doctors; Belgium)
- Federation of European Materials Societies
- Fellow of the Minerals Engineering Society
- Finite Ergodic Markov Source
- Fire and Emergency Services (Washington, DC)
- Fire Emergency Medical Services (Washington, DC)
- Florida Electroacoustic Music Studio (University of Florida)
- Female Education in Mathematics and Science in Africa (est. 1996)
- Fire and Emergency Manufacturers and Services Association Inc.
- Fomento Económico Mexicano, SA
- Fire and Emergency Medical Services Department (US DOJ; Washington, DC)
- Federal Micro and Small Enterprise Development Agency (Ethiopia)