A roadmap for the future of a successful, sustainable aquaculture industry was presented to members of the European Parliament fisheries committee by the Federation of European Aquaculture Producers.
What does FEAP stand for?
FEAP stands for Federation of European Aquaculture Producers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FEAP
We have 11 other meanings of FEAP in our Acronym Attic
- Fonds Européens pour les Affaires Maritimes et la Pêche (French: European Fund for Maritime Affairs and Fisheries)
- Federal Enterprise Architecture Management System
- Fédération Européenne d'Associations Nationales d'Ingénieurs (French: European Federation of National Engineering Associations)
- Flow Enclosure Accommodating Novel Investigations in Combustion of Solids
- Festivals and Events Association of Oklahoma (Tulsa, OK)
- Fondo europeo agricolo di orientamento e garanzia (European Agricultural Guidance and Guarantee Fund)
- Fellow of the European Academy of Optometry and Optics (est. 2009)
- Family Economic Advancement Programme (Nigeria)
- Federación Española de Asociaciones de Psicoterapeutas (Spanish: Spanish Federation of Psychotherapists)
- Federal Employee Alcoholism Policy (est. 1971)
- Finite Element Analysis Program
- Flight Event Analysis Program
- Formation Emploi Association le Passage (French: Association Training Employment Pass)
- Fundação Educacional de Além Paraíba (Brazilian educational foundation)
- Furukawa Electric Autoparts Philippines, Inc
- Federation of the European Associations of Paediatric Anaesthesia
- Federal Enterprise Architecture Program Management Office (US government)
- Federal Emergency Administration of Public Works (now defunct)
- Face Everything And Recover
- Face Everything and Rejoice