Federation of Diocesan Liturgical Commissions in 2011.
What does FDLC stand for?
FDLC stands for Federation of Diocesan Liturgical Commissions
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FDLC
We have 2 other meanings of FDLC in our Acronym Attic
- Fond du Lac Area Transit (Wisconsin)
- Finite-Difference Lattice Boltzmann (fluid mechanics model)
- Food and Drug Laboratory Branch (California Department of Public Health)
- Freunde Das Leben Beginnt (German TV series)
- Finite-Difference Lattice Boltzmann Method
- Faculty Development Leave Committee
- Farmer's Daughter Hotel Lincoln City (Oregon)
- Farnborough Dyslexia & Learning Centre (UK)
- Feature Development Life Cycle
- Federal Depository Library Conference
- Final Design Load Cycle
- Final Design Loads Cycle
- Fire Department of Liberty City (GTA 4 videogame)
- Five Dock Learning Centre (Australia)
- Flexible and Distributed Learning Centre (UK)
- Florida Distance Learning Consortium
- Fluorinated Diamond Like Carbon
- Forschungs- und Dokumentationszentrum Chile-Lateinamerika eV (German: Chile-Latin America Research and Documentation)
- Fredrick Douglas Literacy Center
- Fujitsu Digital Loop Carrier
Samples in periodicals archive:
Roman Catholic faith and liturgy offer an interpretation of death and loss that is understandable and suggests a way of making sense out of the often incomprehensible mystery of death," writes Rutherford in "The Rites of Death and Dying," a paper presented at the 1987 national meeting of the Federation of Diocesan Liturgical Commissions.
Among other awards, Chupungco had received the highest honor of the Federation of Diocesan Liturgical Commissions of the United States in 2011.
Those local commissions and offices are organized on the national level in the Federation of Diocesan Liturgical Commissions.