The Federation of Bangladesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FBCCI) and the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) jointly organised the seminar.
What does FBCCI stand for?
FBCCI stands for Federation of Bangladesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other meanings of FBCCIOther Resources:
We have 1 other definition for FBCCI in our Acronym Attic
- First Baptist Church of Broken Arrow (Oklahoma)
- First Baptist Church of Bosque Farms (Bosque Farms, NM)
- Farmers Branch Church of Christ (Texas)
- First Baptist Church Carrollton (Texas)
- First Business Capital Corp. (First Business Financial Services; Madison, WI)
- Florida Bass Conservation Center
- Fort Belknap Community Council (Harlem, MT)
- Fort Bend Chamber of Commerce (Texas)
- Fort Bend Chess Club (Texas)
- Fort Bend County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association (Texas, USA)
- Franco-British Chamber of Commerce & Industry (France and UK)
- First Baptist Church of College Park (Maryland)
- Florida Breast Cancer Coalition Research Foundation
- First Baptist Church of Dallas
- First Baptist Church of Doylestown (Doylestown, PA)
- Faith-Based Community Development Corporation (Oceanside, CA)
- First Baptist Community Development Corporation (Somerset, NJ)
- Fort Bend County Drainage District (Texas)
- Fort Bend County Democratic Party (Texas)
- First Baptist Church Euless (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The committee, a joint forum of the Federation of Bangladesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry and the Japanese Chamber of Commerce and Industry, renewed pledges of mutual cooperation to improve bilateral trade relations in the private sector with joint efforts aiming at simplifying procedures for investment, banking, and imports and exports.