Don Garden president, Federation of Australian Historical Societies (email 5 April 2011 ) The Wentworth Library held a promotion recently.
What does FAHS stand for?
FAHS stands for Federation of Australian Historical Societies (Canberra, Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAHS
We have 23 other meanings of FAHS in our Acronym Attic
- Flinders Aboriginal Health Research (Australia)
- Formosan Association for Human Rights
- Foundation Appaloosa Horse Registry (est. 1997; Middlebury, IN)
- Federation of Associations of Health Regulatory Boards
- Fellow of the Association for Healthcare Resource and Materials Management
- Florida Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials
- Food Animal Health Research Program (Ohio State University)
- Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences (academics)
- Federation of American Health Systems
- Federation of American Hospitals (Washington, DC)
- Finnish American Heritage Society (various locations)
- Florence Area Humane Society (Oregon)
- Fort Atkinson High School (Fort Atkinson, WI)
- Frankfurt American High School (US DoD; Frankfurt, Germany)
- Filipino American Historical Society of Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- Florida Affordable Housing Study Commission
- Florida Association of Healthy Start Coalitions
- Filipino American Human Services, Inc.
- Filipino-American Historical Society of Hawaii
- Florida Association of Health Underwriters
Samples in periodicals archive:
In September, I flew to Perth as the NSW delegate for the Federation of Australian Historical Societies.
Dr Ruth Kerr, the immediate past president of the Federation of Australian Historical Societies has been unstinting in her expertise and encouragement, as have present and past RAHS councillors Dr Lesley Muir and Brian Madden.