Yesterday, Clive Down, of the Federation of Astronomical Societies, said: "It should be a very impressive sight, with a ring of sun rising over the horizon.
What does FAS stand for?
FAS stands for Federation of Astronomical Societies
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAS
We have 378 other meanings of FAS in our Acronym Attic
- Farnham Angling Society (est. 1906; UK)
- Fassa Bortolo (Tour de France cycling sponsor)
- Fatty Acid Synthase
- Feature Analysis Services
- Federal Acquisition Service (GSA)
- Federal Antimonopoly Service (Russia)
- Federal Aviation Service (Russia)
- Fédération des Autonomes de Solidarité (French: Autonomous Solidarity Federation)
- Federation of American Scientists (est. 1945; Washington, DC)
- Federation of Atomic Scientists (now Federation of American Scientists)
- Federazione Anarchica Siciliana (Italian: Sicilian Anarchist Federation)
- Fedora Account System
- Fellow of the Antiquarian Socity
- Felony Action Squad (New Orleans Police Department)
- Femmes Afriques Solidarité (French)
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Field Alert Status
- Field Application Specialist (various companies)
- Field Artillery Section