She is now in the Great Britain training squad for the next year and will take part in squad days organised by the Federation of Artistic Roller Skating.
What does FARS stand for?
FARS stands for Federation of Artistic Roller Skating (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FARS
We have 49 other meanings of FARS in our Acronym Attic
- Farm and Ranch Risk Management Account
- Food Allergy Research & Resource Program
- Forward Area Rearm and Refuel Point
- Finningley and Rossington Regeneration Route Scheme (Doncaster, South Yorkshire, UK)
- Forward Area Rearm and Refuel Site
- Future AFSCN Requirements Review Working Group
- Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield (temperature sensing)
- Far-Field Analysis of Radiation Sources
- Fatal Accident Reporting System
- Fatality Analysis Reporting System (formerly Fatal Accident Reporting System; tracks fatal motor vehicle crashes on US public roads)
- Field Army Replacement System
- Financial Accounting and Reporting System
- Financial Accounting Research System
- Fire and Rescue Service (various locations)
- Flight Assurance Review System
- Food Allergy Relief Sharing
- Functional Area Requirements Specification
- Flight Attendants and Related Services Association (New Zealand)
- Farm and Ranch Safety and Health Association (Canada)
- Federated, Available and Reliable Storage for an Incompletely Trusted Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Taylor Cottrell, ten, and Ryleigh Moore, 11, meanwhile, took part in the novices section of the Federation of Artistic Roller Skating competition at Alfreton Leisure Centre.
Last month the young skaters appeared at an event held by the Federation of Artistic Roller Skating at Derby.