What does FAMSPA stand for?
FAMSPA stands for Federation of American Musicians, Singers, and Performing Artists
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fuels Automated Management System - Air Force
- Fuels Automated Management System - Base
- Fuels Automated Management System - Command
- Family And Marriage Society of South Africa
- Funeral And Memorial Societies Association
- Funeral and Memorial Society of America
- Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco
- Foundation for the Advancement of Mesoamerican Studies, Inc.
- Family of Simulations
- Feet Above Mean Sea Level
- Factory Authorized Medical Scope Repair (Florida)
- Florida Association for Medical Staff Services
- Federation of Australian Muslim Students and Youth
- Face Amount (debt instrument)
- Family Actual Means Test (Australia)
- Fatty Acid Methyltransferase (bacteria)
- Fédération des Associations de Musique Traditionnelle (French: Federation of Associations of Traditional Music)
- Finolex Academy of Management and Technology (Mumbai University)
- Florida Association for Music Therapy (est. 1979)
- Frazer Amiss Memorial Trust (FAMT Underwater Search and Recovery Unit; UK)