15 /PRNewswire/ -- Federated Department Stores, Inc.
What does FDS stand for?
FDS stands for Federated Department Stores, Inc.
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FDS
We have 212 other meanings of FDS in our Acronym Attic
- Failure Detection (Sub)system
- Famicom Disk System
- Family Development Specialist
- Fashion Design Solutions (various locations)
- Fast Delivery Service (various locations)
- Fat Redistribution Syndrome
- Fatigue Damage Spectrum (physics)
- Fault Diagnosis System
- Feature Design Specification
- Federal Diversified Services
- Feminine Deodorant Spray
- Fence Disturbance Sensor
- Fiche de Données de Sécurité (Material Safety Data Sheets)
- Field Data Server (User-Configurable Open System)
- Field Distribution System
- Field Dressing Station
- Filter Difference Spectrometer
- Fim-De-Semana (Portugese: weekend)
- Final Disposal Site (waste disposal)
- Final Draft Study
Samples in periodicals archive:
CINCINNATI & NEW YORK -- Federated Department Stores, Inc.
NEW YORK -- Joining a growing chorus of critics of the retail industry's chargeback and discount practices, a vendor with nearly 30 years' experience in the retail industry is seeking to join a pending class action lawsuit against Federated Department Stores, Inc.
4, 2003 EXE's EXceed Adaptive Inventory Management Software to Improve Leading Retailer's Private Label Programs Federated Department Stores, Inc.
6, 2002 Federated Direct, the direct-to-customer division of Federated Department Stores, Inc.
Staiger joins the Company with more than 15 years of merchandising and retail expertise, most recently as director of merchandise operations at Popular Club Catalog, a unit of Federated Direct and Federated Department Stores, Inc.
com Bloomingdale's, a division of Federated Department Stores, Inc.
com, OTC BB: EPOS), a leader in secure, interactive electronic transaction technologies today announced the launch of an initiative to implement online debit capabilities at 34,000 point-of sale-locations within Federated Department Stores, Inc.