ETS conditions were identified on the basis of the clinical competencies identified in the report of the Federated Council for Internal Medicine Task Force on the Internal Medicine Residency Curriculum.
What does FCIM stand for?
FCIM stands for Federated Council for Internal Medicine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FCIM
We have 5 other meanings of FCIM in our Acronym Attic
- Football Club Intercommunal du Loing (French football club)
- Foreign Capital Investment Law (Oman)
- Foreign Comparative and International Law
- Formation Complémentaire d'Initiative Locale (French: Local Initiative Complementary Training)
- Friendship Circle of Illinois (Northbrook, IL)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters
- Florida Construction Industry Licensing Board (Florida)
- Foyle, Carlingford and Irish Lights Commission (UK)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
- Fabrication de Câblage Industriel de Mouy (French industrial wiring manufacturer)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Fellow, Canadian Institute of Management
- Festival du Cinéma Israélien de Montréal (French: Israeli Film Festival of Montreal; Montreal, Canada)
- Flexible Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Florida Center for Interactive Media
- Florida College of Integrative Medicine (Orlando, FL)
- Football Club Internazionale Milano (Inter Milan)
- Fellow of the Certified Institute of Management Consultancy
- Festival Choral International de Neuchâtel (French: Neuchâtel International Choral Festival; Neuchâtel, Switzerland)
- Festival du Cinéma Israélien de Nice (French: Israeli Film Festival of Nice; Nice, France)