110) In addition, courts frequently cannot rely on the availability of federally certified court interpreters during the plea bargain process because federal certification is limited to only three languages.
What does FCCI stand for?
FCCI stands for Federally Certified Court Interpreter
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FCCI
We have 22 other meanings of FCCI in our Acronym Attic
- Fol'Car Club de la Hague (French sports club)
- Football Club de Cergy Le Haut (French football club)
- Frederick County Coalition for the Homeless (Frederick, MD)
- Frequency Control Channel
- Frequency Correction Channel
- Foundation for the Care and Cure of Huntington's Disease
- Family Child Care Home Education Network (California)
- Foundation for Cross-connection Control and Hydraulic Research
- Family Child Care Homes of Rhode Island
- Fellow of the Canadian College of Health Service Executives
- Federation des Comites de Coordination de Independantistes (French: Federation of Independence Coordination Committees, New Caledonia)
- Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Fellowship of Companies for Christ International
- First Choice Communication Inc.
- First Choice in Commercial Insurance
- Frizzell Construction Co., Inc. (Bristol, TN)
- Froid Climatisation Commercial Industriel (French: Commercial Industrial Refrigeration Air Conditioning)
- Fuel-Cladding Chemical Interaction
- Fully Certified Care Instructor
- Facultatea de Constructii Civile, Industriale si Agricole
Samples in periodicals archive:
It shall be comprised of ten persons, appointed by the chief justice, as follows: (1) two county court judges; (2) three circuit court judges; (3) three trial court administrators; and (4) two federally certified court interpreters.