Many Federalist Society members have been among the most eloquent critics of Supreme Court decisions that they believe have undermined the electoral process.
What does FSM stand for?
FSM stands for Federalist Society Member (politics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSM
We have 271 other meanings of FSM in our Acronym Attic
- Fan Scroll Motor (automotive HVAC)
- Fantasy Sports and Mathematics
- Fashion Square Mall
- Fast Steering Mirror
- Fault Summary Message
- FDDI Switching Module
- Feasible Successor Metrics
- Feature Space Mapping (neural networks)
- feature structure matrix
- Federación Sindical Mundial (Spanish)
- Federated States of Micronesia (ISO Country code)
- Fédération des Spécialités Médicales (French: Federation of Medical Specialties)
- Fédération Suisse des Masseurs (French: Swiss Federation of Massage; Switzerland)
- Fédération Syndicale Mondiale (French)
- Female Seeking Male
- Femtocell Station Modem Chipset (Qualcomm)
- Field Sales Manager
- Field Service Management
- Field Strength Meter
- FileNet System Monitor (IBM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Federalist Society member Taylor, one of the four strict-constructionist jurists on the court often dubbed "the court Ronald Reagan wished he had"-was edged out by Wayne County Circuit Judge Diane Marie Hathaway.
Never mind the string of Federalist Society members he nominated to the appellate bench, the high-stakes invasion of Iraq, the supply-side tax cuts or the litany of lesser-known policies he took straight from the conservative handbook.
Federalist Society members currently serve on the White House screening committee for federal judgeships.