After 9/11, the old Federal Response Plan was reframed to focus on terrorism rather than natural disasters.
What does FRP stand for?
FRP stands for Federal response plan (USG)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FRP
We have 203 other meanings of FRP in our Acronym Attic
- Facilities Restoration Program
- Facility Response Plan (OPA 1990)
- Facility Review Plan
- Faculty Research Participation
- Failure Replacement Policy
- Fallback Rendezvous Point
- False Rejection Probability
- Family Reunion Program (prision visitation)
- Fantasy Role Playing
- Federal Radionavigation Plan
- Fee Reduction Program (various organizations)
- Fiber Reinforced Polyester
- Fiber Reinforced Polymer
- Fiber Reinforced Product
- Fiberglass-Reinforced Plastic
- Fiberglass-Reinforced Plywood
- Fibre Reinforced Polymer
- Financial Responsibility Plan (various organizations)
- Financial Risk Profile
- Financial Rules and Procedures
Samples in periodicals archive:
These officers and a small staff are collocated with each of the Federal Emergency Management Agency regional headquarters, and strive to become experts on state and federal response plans.
The agency formalized the concept when it developed federal response plans to coordinate duties in different disasters.
The Red Cross not only assisted in the development of the NRP, the successor to the Federal Response Plan, but remains the only nongovernmental organization with primary agency responsibilities as the lead for mass care under Emergency Support Function #6.
In addition, OET provides planning assistance liaison with other elements of the federal transportation community, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), the military, state and local authorities, and the transportation industry, serving as the lead agency for the transportation element of the Federal Response Plan.
FEMAs role is intended to protect public health and safety, restore essential government services and provide emergency relief to government, businesses and individuals affected by the consequences of terrorism, using structures and resources of the Federal Response Plan.
Further, the strike teams are key tactical response units for the EPA to call on when responding under the Federal Response Plan Emergency Support Function #10.
40) The more recent Terrorism Incident Annex to the Federal Response Plan demonstrates that this situation has not changed: As directed in PDD-39, the Department of Defense will activate technical operations capabilities [i.