While in Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA), dissertation is use for master's and thesis for Ph.
What does FUTA stand for?
FUTA stands for Federal University of Technology Akure (Akure, Nigeria)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FUTA
We have 1 other meaning of FUTA in our Acronym Attic
- Follicular Unit Transplant
- Followup-To (newsgroups)
- Forschung und Technik (German: Research and Technology)
- Friendly User Trials
- Fuel Usage Takeback
- Functional Unit Test
- Functional User Training
- Federal Unemployment Tax Act (US)
- Southwest Fire Use Training Academy (Albuquerque, NM; est. 1998)
- Feet Up, Take a Break
- Fouled Up Time and Time Again (polite form)
- Fouled Up Time and Time Again Beyond All Recognition (polite form)
- FUll Transfer By Optimized LINe-by-line
- Focused Ultrasonic Tissue Destruction
- Functional Test Generation
- Finnish Union of Trade Fair Organisers
- Federación Unitaria de Trabajadores de Honduras (Spanish: United Federation of Honduran Workers)
- F, U, T, O, R, C (first letters of the Runic alphabet)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Saliu Department of Mining Engineering, Federal University of Technology Akure, Nigeria Table 1: Factors controlling the use of a material for dimension stone (modified after Sherry, 2002) Geological Feature Specific Characteristic (1) Visual--Aesthetic Colour, Grain Size, Textures, Flaws & Irregularities (2) Technical Mineralogy and Petrology, Brittle Deformation, Physical-mechanical Properties, Available volume, In-situ Jointing Table 2: Results of model RGB values of Oore and Supare granite Sample Model RGB value Oore granite 73-66-48 Supare granite 90-100-92
Interview Report The Federal University of Technology Akure Library has an ICT Department headed by an ICT expert who responded to the interview questions.