She has the social characteristics of Lula, coming from the poor north as he did, and she ideologically is close to the Workers Party, or at least the party in its beginnings," Maria do Socorro Sousa Braga, a political science professor at the Federal University of Sao Carlos, told AFP.
What does FUSC stand for?
FUSC stands for Federal University of Sao Carlos (Ministry of Education; Brazil)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FUSC
We have 1 other meaning of FUSC in our Acronym Attic
- France USA Contacts (classified advertising website)
- Fundación Salvadoreña Para el Desarrollo Económico y Social
- First United States Army Group (fictitious Army Group under command of General Patton)
- Fundição e Serralharia de Agueda (Portugese foundry and boilermaking company of Agueda, Portugal).
- Fundación Salvadoreña (El Salvador)
- Forum of United States Administrative Law Judges
- Farington University Graduate School of Business
- Fundacion Universitaria Seminario Biblico de Colombia ( Medellin, Colombia, South America bible college)
- Faculty Undergraduate Studies Committee
- Federal Universal Service Charge (telecommunications)
- Forrestfield United Soccer Club (Australia)
- Framingham United Soccer Club (Framingham, MA)
- Full Usage of Sub-Channels
- Family Unity for Sustainable Development (Nigeria)
- First Unit Start Date (production scheduling)
- First Unitarian Society of Denver (Denver, CO)
- Flagstaff Unified School District (Flagstaff, AZ, USA)
- Fontana Unified School District (Fontana, CA, USA)
- Fremont Unified School District (Fremont, CA, USA)
- Fresno Unified School District
Samples in periodicals archive:
PHB Industrial formed Brazil's first research center for biopolymers last November with the Federal University of Sao Carlos.
Freston has been studying Protestantism in Brazil since research on his doctoral dissertation some years ago and has been lecturer in sociology at the Federal University of Sao Carlos in Brazil.