They have Employer Identification Numbers or EINs, which are also known as Federal Tax Identification Numbers, and are used to identify business entities.
What does FTIN stand for?
FTIN stands for Federal Tax Identification Number
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FTIN
We have 1 other meaning of FTIN in our Acronym Attic
- Financial Technologies India Ltd.
- Focal Tubulo-Interstitial Lesions
- First Thing in the Morning
- First Treatment in Man
- Forecasted Total Number of Imports
- Frey Transactions Immobilières (French real estate company)
- Franklin Templeton Investment Management Limited
- Fault-Tolerant Interleaved Memory System
- Fizyki Technicznej i Matematyki Stosowanej (Polish: Applied Physics and Applied Mathematics; University of Lodz; Lodz, Poland)
- Fair Trade in Norfolk (Norfolk, UK)
- Fitnessturk International Organization (Turkey)
- Federal Transportation Improvement Program
- Federation of Tourism Industries of the Philippines
- Firearm Transfer Inquiry Program (Illinois)
- Flight Test Interface Panel
- Foreign Trade Institute of Pakistan
- Force-Time Integral Per Pulse
- Fourier Transform Infrared (spectroscopy)
- Fourier Transform Infrared Radiation
- Fourier Transform Infrared Radiometer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our federal tax identification number is #53-0184647 AU's national office is located at 1301 K St.
forms a new, wholly owned corporation, West Coast Dual, by securing a federal tax identification number for it and filing the appropriate articles of incorporation with the state in which the subsidiary is incorporated.
Including applying for federal tax identification numbers and electronic tax payments.
It is possible, for example, to brand either the hard disk or floppies with a client's name and federal tax identification number.