The Federal Tariff Service published a draft order on Friday (1 Mar), under which the stevedoring tariffs of the companies in NCSP's group would be liberalised.
What does FTS stand for?
FTS stands for Federal Tariff Service (Russia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FTS
We have 251 other meanings of FTS in our Acronym Attic
- Facteur Thymique Sérique (Serum Thymic Factor)
- Faculty Technology Services (various schools)
- Failure to Stop
- Fast Tool Servo (system)
- Fast Track Service (various organizations)
- Fast Track Settlement
- Fault Tolerance Service
- Fault Tolerant System
- Feature Tracking System
- Federal Customs Service (Russian)
- Federal Technology Service
- Federal Telecommunications Service
- Federal Telecommunications System
- Federal Telephone System
- Federation Test System
- Fees for Technical Services (tax; India)
- Fellow of the Australian Academy of Technological Sciences and Engineering
- Fellow of the Tourism Society (UK)
- Fers Toutes Sections (Villeneuve, France)
- Fiber Transmission System (Alcatel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
29 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Mechel OAO , one of the leading Russian mining and metals companies, announces that its Southern Kuzbass Power Plant subsidiary ahead of schedule fulfilled the annual electric power generation plan approved by the Federal Tariff Service of Russia.
Mechel OAO (NYSE: MTL), one of the leading Russian mining and metals companies, announces that its Southern Kuzbass Power Plant subsidiary ahead of schedule fulfilled the annual electric power generation plan approved by the Federal Tariff Service of Russia.
In late October the Federal Tariff Service announced RAB parameters for MOESK, the largest subsidiary of MRSK Holding.
Discussing 1H results at the end of September, management said that the Federal Tariff Service will continue flexible cost-plus tariff indexation, which takes account of development plans and the investment program.
The Federal Tariff Service reduced tariffs from 1 Apr 2011 and as such good results were not expected and indeed this was the main drag on the numbers.
They also announced that the Federal Tariff Service has approved RAB parameters for the company, and RAB regulation will be reintroduced starting on 1 Nov.
The Federal Tariff Service reconciled the company's new RAB parameters, and they will be published as soon as the local regulator approves them.