2 January 28, 2010 Eiden Systems Corporation of Charlottesville, Virginia protests the issuance of a Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) task order to U.
What does FSS stand for?
FSS stands for Federal Supply Schedule
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FSS
We have 296 other meanings of FSS in our Acronym Attic
- Family Stabilization Service (various locations)
- Family Support Services of North Florida, Inc.
- Fanguard Security Services (UK)
- Fast Sealift Ship
- Fast Slot Synchronization
- Fast System Switch (Unix)
- Fault Status Symbol
- Feature Sign Search (computing algorithm)
- Federal Security Service
- Federal Specifications and Standards
- Federal Supply Schedule/Service
- Federal Supply Service (US General Services Administration)
- Fédération Sportive de Speed Badminton (French badminton federation)
- Fédération Suisse des Sourds (French: Swiss Federation of the Deaf; Switzerland)
- Fellow of the Royal Statistical Society (UK; also seen as FRSS; aka Fellow of the Statistical Society)
- Fellow of the Statistical Society
- Feng Shui Society (UK)
- Fiber Sequence Selection
- Field Sales Support
- Field Sanitation Standard (US OSHA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Competition Requirements for Federal Supply Schedules and Multiple Award Contracts (DFARS Case 2004-D009) Updates and clarifies requirements for competition in the placement of orders for supplies or services under Federal Supply Schedules and multiple award contracts.
2053) which would extend discounted government Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) pharmaceutical prices currently enjoyed by veterans to the Medicare population.
GSA's workshop on Federal Supply Schedule contracts will e broadcast nationwide via satellite Oct.
FEDERAL SUPPLY SCHEDULE PROGRAM The federal supply schedule program (FSSP) is authorized by FAR part 38.
HMS) announced today that they have been awarded a medical device GSA Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) for the EZ-IO[R] product system manufactured by Vidacare Corporation.
Except as expressly noted herein, this memorandum applies to all non-DoD contract vehicles, to include orders placed by Army personnel against the General Services Administration's Federal Supply Schedules.
protests the issuance of an order to York Telecom Corporation under a request for quotations (RFQ) issued by the Social Security Administration (SSA) for a portable digital recording system under the Federal Supply Schedule (FSS).