House Democratic leaders also indicated that they'd seek to cut in half the interest rate on federal Stafford student loans, from 6.
What does FSSL stand for?
FSSL stands for Federal Stafford Student Loan
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSSL
We have 1 other meaning of FSSL in our Acronym Attic
- Foot Shock Stress-Induced Analgesia
- Forced Swimming Stress-Induced Antinociception
- Florida Sheriffs’ Self-Insurance Fund
- Financial Services Specific Interest Group (Project Management Institute)
- Fire Support System Interface Specification
- Franciscan Sisters of Saint Joseph
- Franciscan Sisters of St. Joseph
- Foosballovy Sportovni Klub (Czech sports club)
- Flugsicherung Sektor A
- Fault Sample Selection List
- Fire Support Safety Line
- First Securities Services Limited (Bangladesh)
- Florida Suncoast Soccer League
- Forensic Science Service Laboratory (law enforcement)
- Fredericton Senior Soccer League (Canada)
- Funding Source Summary Ledger (Kentucky)
- Family Service of South Lake County (Illinois)
- Flat Sheet Supported Liquid Membrane (chemistry)
- First Step Supported Living Services (Huntington Beach, CA)
- Faculty of Sciences Semlalia (Cadi Ayyad University; Morocco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wells Fargo Education Financial Services (EFS), one of the nation's largest student loan providers, today announced a new electronic signature option for customers seeking to complete their federal Stafford student loan applications online.
For the 2011-12 academic year, interest rates on new need-based federal Stafford student loans will drop by more than 20 percent, from 4.