The entire SATCOM-II program is estimated to be worth $750 million over five years, according to Federal Sources, Inc.
What does FSI stand for?
FSI stands for Federal Sources, Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSI
We have 223 other meanings of FSI in our Acronym Attic
- Facility Science Instrument
- FACTS Services, Inc. (Coral Gables, FL)
- Faculty Staff Intranet (Gwynedd-Mercy College; Pennsylvania)
- Faculty Summer Institute (Illinois)
- Failed Self Install
- Failed States Index
- Fairchild Semiconductor International (various locations)
- Family Stations, Inc. (Oakland, CA)
- Fasting Glucose and Specific Insulin Levels
- Feasibility Study Institute
- Federal Spousal Impoverishment
- Federal Stock Item
- Federal Systems Integrator
- Federation of Saskatchewan Indians (Canada)
- Fédération Suisse des Organisations d'Informatique
- Federazione Scacchistica Italiana (Italian Chess Federation)
- Federazióne Svizzera Delle Organizzatióni d'Informatica
- Fellow of the Securities & Investment Institute
- Fellow of the Securities Institute
- Feng Shui Information
Samples in periodicals archive:
Upon his retirement, he was the Senior Vice President for Telecommunications at Federal Sources, Inc.
The Washington Technology Top 100 was compiled through the work of market research firm Federal Sources, Inc.
Through Avnet's Government Contract Watch program, qualifying solution providers will have access to information from leading research companies, such as Federal Sources, Inc.
Maleska was appointed CEO of the B2B Group in August and is responsible for overseeing PRIMEDIA Business Magazines & Media, PRIMEDIA Workplace Learning and Federal Sources, Inc.
As Congress and OMB place an increasing emphasis on security, identity management and access control solutions become an essential component in achieving HSPD-12 compliance," said Ray Bjorklund, senior vice president and chief knowledge officer of Federal Sources, Inc.
Maleska, 59, has been appointed CEO of PRIMEDIA's B2B Group, which includes PRIMEDIA Business Magazines & Media, PRIMEDIA Workplace Learning and Federal Sources, Inc.
She has held key leadership positions throughout her 20-year career, including senior vice president of Federal Sources, Inc.