Charges against Antonina Babosyuk were dropped due to decriminalization of charges, but the gold remained in the Russian Federal Security Service as evidence.
What does FSS stand for?
FSS stands for Federal Security Service
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FSS
We have 296 other meanings of FSS in our Acronym Attic
- Family Self-Sufficiency
- Family Social Support
- Family Stabilization Service (various locations)
- Family Support Services of North Florida, Inc.
- Fanguard Security Services (UK)
- Fast Sealift Ship
- Fast Slot Synchronization
- Fast System Switch (Unix)
- Fault Status Symbol
- Feature Sign Search (computing algorithm)
- Federal Specifications and Standards
- Federal Supply Schedule
- Federal Supply Schedule/Service
- Federal Supply Service (US General Services Administration)
- Fédération Sportive de Speed Badminton (French badminton federation)
- Fédération Suisse des Sourds (French: Swiss Federation of the Deaf; Switzerland)
- Fellow of the Royal Statistical Society (UK; also seen as FRSS; aka Fellow of the Statistical Society)
- Fellow of the Statistical Society
- Feng Shui Society (UK)
- Fiber Sequence Selection
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Federal Security Service, the KGB's main successor, said that Lt Col Vladimir Nesterets had pleaded guilty to charges of passing classified data about missile tests to the CIA for money.
Navalny claimed this week that the powerful Federal Security Service (FSB meanwhile said it had been forced to divulge financial details about Navalny and his website's financial contributors to the FSB.
Alleged video footage of Hatcher engaging in sexual acts recorded at a Moscow hotel room surfaced last month on a Russian "news" website that is believed to have close ties to Russia's domestic and counter-intelligence agency, the Federal Security Service (FSB).
The letter was addressed to the Federal Service for Employment and Labour Relations and copies sent to other organisations, including the anti-corruption council, the general prosecutor's office and the federal security service.
The Federal Security Service, the main KGB successor agency known under its Russian acronym FSB, said last night the two men, who have Russian-US dual citizenship, were detained on March 12 and released the same day on condition they remained in the country.
He said the shop and Federal Security Services conceded liability.
According to Litvinenko, as reported in the Polish newspaper Rzeczpospolita, on July 17, "Ayman al-Zawahiri trained at a Federal Security Service (FSB, former KGB) base in Dagestan in 1998.