Emma Playfair (Oxford: Clarendon Press 1992) (hereinafter Playfair), 344, citing Trial of Major War Criminals before the International Military Tribunal, 1:253-4, reprinted in Federal Rules Decisions, vol.
What does FRD stand for?
FRD stands for Federal Rules Decisions
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FRD
We have 67 other meanings of FRD in our Acronym Attic
- Fast Reactor Core Test Facility
- Fractocumulus (clouds)
- Facteurs de Risque Cardio-Vasculaire (French: Cardiovascular Risk Factors)
- Factores de Riesgo Cardio Vascular (Spanish: Cardio Vascular Risk Factors)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Facility Requirements Document
- Fading Rate Duration
- Family Responsibilities Discrimination (law)
- Fast Recovery Diode (electronics)
- Federal Research Division
- Fédération Régionale de Danse (French: Regional Dance Federation)
- Field Required Date
- Films Renault-Decker (French film production company)
- Final Requirements Document
- Financial Reporting and Disclosure
- Financial Reporting Division (various organizations)
- Fiscal Research Division (North Carolina)
- Fix Radial Distance
- Flag Room Defence (CTF gaming)
- Flat Release Directory (software development)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Duane Morris will contribute the following volumes: Federal Reporters (first, second and third series), Federal Supplements (first and second series), Supreme Court Reporters, United States Reports, Federal Rules Decisions, Atlantic Reporters, Atlantic Digests, Pennsylvania Superior Court Reports, Pennsylvania State Court Reports, Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court Reports and the D&C County Reporters (first, second, third and fourth series).