The infusion of new unbacked dollars into the economy waters down the value of all existing Federal Reserve Notes.
What does FRN stand for?
FRN stands for Federal Reserve Note
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FRN
We have 48 other meanings of FRN in our Acronym Attic
- FCS Recovery and Maintenance Vehicle (Army)
- Fédération Royale Marocaine de Volley Ball (French: Royal Moroccan Volleyball Federation; Morocco)
- Fédération Royale Marocaine de Yachting à Voile (French: Royal Moroccan Yachting Federation; Morocco)
- Family Resource Network (Brookings, SD)
- Family Restoration Network, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- FCC Registration Number
- Federal Register Notice
- Federal Registration Number
- Federal Relations Network (National School Boards Association)
- Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Federal Reserve Number
- Fédération des Réflexologues Normands (French reflexology federation)
- FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) Radio Network
- Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon
- File Reference Number (computing)
- Final Rulemaking Notice
- FirstNation Airways (Nigeria)
- Floating Rate Note
- Floriana (postal locality, Malta)
- Fonds de Roulement Net (French: Net Working Capital)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Collector's Guide to Modern Federal Reserve Notes Robert Azpiazu Whitman Books 3101 Clairmont Rd.
American policy makers have subscribed to the idea after sticking to their own philosophy for almost a decade that inflicted great damage to their reputation, economy, and Federal Reserve note.
Nobody believes his story until he pulls out the wad of federal reserve notes and proudly states that he ain't sharing shit with anyone, especially not J-Wak.
In order to be able to do so, they will retain some of the Federal Reserve notes they receive as vault cash, lending or investing the rest.
Which teacher should be responsible for seeing that this young person knows what a federal reserve note looks like and whether the bank can deposit it in a customer's account?
PLANS FOR REDESIGNED CURRENCY In keeping with their strategy of maintaining the security of Federal Reserve notes by enhancing the design of U.
Second, the government of the United States benefits from the seignorage, which we obtain from having more than $400 billion of Federal Reserve notes held by non-citizens.