The Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City said Thursday that manufacturing growth in the Midwest and part of the Rocky Mountain region rebounded in May and that firms were more optimistic than in previous months.
What does FRBKC stand for?
FRBKC stands for Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City (Missouri)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Forearm Resting Blood Flow
- Fuzzy Radial Basis Function (computer science)
- Fazendas Reunidas Boi Gordo (Portuguese: Collected Cattle Farms)
- Fédération Royale Belge de Golf (French: Royal Belgian Golf Federation; Belgium)
- Fédération Royale Belge de Gymnastique (French)
- Front Range Battle Group (Colorado)
- Formation et Recherche en Biologie Humaine (French: Training and Research in Human Biology)
- Front Range Bible Institute (Colorado Springs, CO)
- FSH (Follicle-Stimulating Hormone) Receptor-Binding Inhibitor
- Republic First Bancorp, Inc.
- FACT-RCF (Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore-Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilisers) Building Products Limited (India)
- Far Rockaway Branch Library (Far Rockaway, NY)
- Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
- Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Bill (India)
- Free Radical Biology and Medicine
- Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act
- Federal Reserve Bank Note
- Fédération Royale Belge de Natation (French: Royal Belgian Swimming Federation; Belgium)
- French Riviera Business Network (est. 1999)
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 19 September 2011 The Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City has said that it has named Esther George, the first vice president and chief operating officer, as president and chief executive officer of the bank.
at a symposium sponsored by the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, Glauber also noted that overall U.
If you have any questions about the survey or encounter any technical problems, please write to the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City at: PSR.
This portion of the Web site allows a free download or a free printed copy of Basics for Bank Directors, a book published by the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City that is a reference guide for bank directors.
President of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, Thomas M.
Hoenig, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
Consumer spending was reported as sluggish or slowing in nearly all districts,'' the Fed said in the fresh report compiled by the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City based on information collected before July 14.