With DGPS, the USCG's beacon system meets the Federal Radionavigation Plan (FRP) accuracy requirements for Harbor/Harbor Approach (HHA) navigation and international Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS) requirements.
What does FRP stand for?
FRP stands for Federal Radionavigation Plan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FRP
We have 203 other meanings of FRP in our Acronym Attic
- Frozen Yogurt
- Facilities Restoration Program
- Facility Response Plan (OPA 1990)
- Facility Review Plan
- Faculty Research Participation
- Failure Replacement Policy
- Fallback Rendezvous Point
- False Rejection Probability
- Family Reunion Program (prision visitation)
- Fantasy Role Playing
- Federal response plan (USG)
- Fee Reduction Program (various organizations)
- Fiber Reinforced Polyester
- Fiber Reinforced Polymer
- Fiber Reinforced Product
- Fiberglass-Reinforced Plastic
- Fiberglass-Reinforced Plywood
- Fibre Reinforced Polymer
- Financial Responsibility Plan (various organizations)
- Financial Risk Profile
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rumsfeld announced the release of the 2001 Federal Radionavigation Plan, which continues to strengthen the U.
78) In specifying this broad directive, the Federal Radionavigation Plan noted that the FAA has cooperated with the Russian Federation to study the benefits of combining the GPS with the former Soviet satellite navigation system called GLONASS.
With DGPS, the USCG's beacon system meets the Federal Radionavigation Plan (FRP) accuracy requirements of 8-20 meters for Harbor/Harbor Approach (HHA) navigation as well as additional requirements for Coastal and Ocean navigation.