Three governmentwide contracting data systems that GAO has reviewed are: (1) The Federal Procurement Data System - Next Generation (FPDS-NG), which provides information on government contracting actions, procurement trends, and achievement of socioeconomic goals, such as small business participation.
What does FPDS-NG stand for?
FPDS-NG stands for Federal Procurement Data System - Next Generation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Front Perlawanan Demokratik Rakyat Aceh (Indonesian: The Acehnese Popular Democratic Resistance Front; political organization; Indonesia)
- Federal Procurement Data System
- Fire Prevention, Detection and Suppression
- Fire Priority Dispatch System (Priority Dispatch Corp.)
- First Presbyterian Day School (various locations)
- Flat Panel Display System (aircraft)
- Fleet Probe Data System
- Force Protection Demining System
- Ford Product Development System
- Fraksi Partai Damai Sejahtera
- Forest Plantation Development Sdn Bhd (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Floating Production Drilling Storage and Off-Loading
- Federal Police Disciplinary Tribunal (Australia)
- Forecast Products Development Team (NOAA)
- Fraksi Perserikatan Daulatul Ummah (Indonesian Islamic party)
- Frame Relaying Protocol Data Unit
- FTAM Protocol Data Unit
- Full-Pay Deuces Wild (Card Game)
- Facility Performance Evaluation (architecture)
- Factions Preview Event (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recent data from the Federal Procurement Data System - Next Generation shows that the government obligated nearly 65 percent of its acquisition dollars -- over $270 billion -- outside of Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.
The following is a statement by the American Small Business League: The Obama Administration has removed a critical field from the Federal Procurement Data System - Next Generation (FPDS - NG) that has been used by federal contractors to indicate their status as a small or large business.