[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "Native Hawaiian organizations are different from tribes because they are not structured governments that qualify as nations recognized by the Federal government, so we customized the course to address their specific role in the process," says MaryAnn Naber, Federal preservation officer with FHWA.
What does FPO stand for?
FPO stands for Federal Preservation Officer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FPO
We have 64 other meanings of FPO in our Acronym Attic
- Foods For Particular Nutritional Uses
- File and Print services for NetWare (Microsoft)
- Florida Panther National Wildlife Refuge (Naples, FL)
- Family Parks New Zealand (caravan parks/campgrounds; Waihi Beach; New Zealand)
- Fab PowerOps (software)
- Faciopalatoosseous Syndrome
- Faculté Polydisciplinaire Ouarzazate (French: Ouarzazate Polydisciplinary School; Ouarzazate, Morocco)
- Family Protection Order (judicial order)
- Fast Parcel Operator (UK)
- Fast Physical Optics Algorithm
Samples in periodicals archive:
Engaging the public and incorporating the views of other interested parties throughout the process is critical for a successful Section 106 consultation," says FHWA Federal Preservation Officer MaryAnn Naber.