Eligibility requirements vary by state and recipients must receive low-income benefits under certain programs or have a total household income below 135% of the federal poverty guidelines.
What does FPG stand for?
FPG stands for Federal Poverty Guidelines (US)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FPG
We have 80 other meanings of FPG in our Acronym Attic
- Frente Popular Francisco Villa (Spanish: Francisco Villa Popular Front; Mexico)
- Frente Popular Francisco Villa Independiente (Spanish: Independent Francisco Villa Popular Front)
- Facility Protection Group
- Faculty Professional Growth (various locations)
- Fair Play Gaming (online community)
- Fantasy Points per Game (fantasy sports statistic)
- Farm Products Guide
- Fasting Plasma Glucose
- Federação Portuguesa de Golfe (Portuguese: Portuguese Golf Federation)
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Preparedness Guide (US FEMA)
- Fédération Polynésienne de Golf (French: Polynesian Golf Federation; Tahiti, French Polynesia)
- Field Procedures Guide
- Financial Planning Group
- Financial Products Group (Japan)
- finite parity game
- Flight Planning Guidance (weather)
- Florida Pagan Gathering
- Fonds de Placement Garanti (French: Guaranteed Investment Funds)
- Force Planning Guide
Samples in periodicals archive:
The complexity in setting up the program may well be worth it, especially if the population covered by Medicaid expands in 2014 under federal health reform to all Americans with incomes up to 133 percent of federal poverty guidelines.
citizen, has a social security number and falls within the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
Supports legislation that would waive civil court costs and fees for a person whose income is equal to or below 150 percent of then-current federal poverty guidelines.
Those changes included changing the income-based eligibility standards from 350 percent of the federal poverty guidelines to 300 percent.
Over 97,500 of our fellow citizens live in poverty, as measured by the federal poverty guidelines.
Lil' Treasures is a Quality Accredited Child Care Center and is designated as an Arkansas Better Chance Program provider, which involves a commitment to enhance the educational opportunities of children ages 3-5 whose families have income that is up to 200 percent below the federal poverty guidelines.
Data obtained from the Los Angeles Unified School District showed that 98 percent of students attending the school qualified for free lunches, as their families had incomes below federal poverty guidelines.